MHC is an active advocate for social justice, access to education and fair treatment for Latinos and diverse communities in the region and nationally. Our work as presenters and producers of cultural events leverages the concert hall, stage, arena and other performing arts venues to tell the story and heritage of Latino contributions to American life that is accurate, relevant and positive. We use new media to take our message from the stage to the internet and beyond. From the halls of Congress, to the streets of San Jose , Phoenix and other major cities, MHC communicates the needs of our community, the beauty of our common heritage and the possibility of our shared destiny.
- Protection of IP issues impacting musicians and artists
- Opinion: ‘Sleeping giant,’ Latino voters, awakened by social media
- Amor Eterno
- Impact of AB 1330 on our Latino Community by Marcela Davison
- Preservation of Mariachi Festivals by Marcela Davison Aviles
- Marcela Davison Avilès and Olga Briseño: San Jose and its Mariachi Festival are ground zero for preserving Latino heritage
- Arts in Schools Under Siege
- Listen to MHC CEO Marcela Davison Aviles on public radio station KBBF – the state’s first non-profit bi-lingual radio station – on the need to support music education in the schools.
- Opinion: On Cinco de Mayo, ponder the role of art in changing the world
- MHC CEO Marcela Davison Aviles advocacy for the arts on K-BAY
- Mexican Heritage, Gay Identity Share Festival Spotlight
- Evening with Dolores Huerta at San Jose State University
- Mexican border an imaginary line?
- Congressional Testimony by Festival Director Emeritus
- Marcela Davison Aviles Congressional Restimony
- MHC – A Community Based Content Company